TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to create and share short videos. Like other social media platforms, TikTok uses algorithms to determine what content is displayed to users.
These algorithms consider a variety of factors, including the popularity and engagement of a video, the user’s past behavior, and the user’s geographic location.
To boost your TikTok SEO, you can apply an SEO Strategy focused on creating high-quality, engaging content that resonates with your target audience.
This can involve using relevant hashtags, tagging other users, and posting at times when your audience is most active on the platform.
It can also be helpful to use relevant keywords in your video titles and descriptions, as this can help your content appear in search results for those terms.
To research trending SEO keywords for TikTok, you can try using a keyword research tool such as Google’s Keyword Planner or Ahrefs. These tools can help you identify the most popular and relevant keywords for your content, based on data from a variety of sources.
You can also try looking at popular TikTok accounts in your niche and seeing what keywords and hashtags they are using in their content.
Additionally, you can look at the trending hashtags on TikTok itself to get a sense of what topics and keywords are currently popular on the platform.
How to create SEO descriptions for TikTok videos?
To create an SEO-friendly description for your TikTok video, you can follow these steps:
- Keep it short and sweet: TikTok descriptions are limited to 100 characters, so make sure to keep your message concise.
- Use relevant keywords: Include relevant keywords in your description to help your video appear in search results for those terms.
- Include a call to action: Encourage your viewers to engage with your content by including a call to action in your description. This could be something like “like and comment if you agree” or “tag a friend who would love this video.”
- Use hashtags: Hashtags can help your content appear in search results for those terms, so include relevant hashtags in your description.
- Consider using emojis: Emojis can help make your description stand out and can also help convey meaning and emotion. Just be sure to use them sparingly and only include those that are relevant to your content.
Overall, the key to creating an SEO-friendly description for your TikTok video is to focus on relevance, engagement, and clarity.
Where to put SEO keywords on TikTok posts?
On TikTok, you can include SEO keywords strategies in the following places:
- Description: The description of your TikTok video is another good place to include your keywords. This will help search engines understand what your video is about and improve its chances of being discovered by people searching for those keywords.
- Hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to make your TikTok videos discoverable by people searching for specific topics. You can include relevant hashtags in your video’s caption or in the comments section.
- Automatic Voice to Text: The subtitle of your TikTok videos are another good place to include your keywords.
Since the developed AI text recognition on video, an SEO voice-over/narration will help both humans and search engines understand the content of your video. and improve its chances of being discovered by people searching for those keywords. Speak up your keywords and make them written on the screen as text.
It’s important to note that you should only include keywords in these places if they are relevant to the content of your video.
Overusing keywords or using irrelevant keywords can actually hurt your search rankings and make it more difficult for people to find your videos.
By following these TikTok SEO Strategy tips, you can help your content reach a wider audience and drive more engagement on the platform.